Hi, my name is Loural. I am 18 year old

Hi, my name is Loural.
I am 18 year old and a senior in high school. i do have concerns because have notice I have gain a couple weight (around 2 pounds or so) just by the look of my stomach. However, I started to become curious of becoming pregnant. The reason I became so curious because I have also feeling very little small pain or cramps near the abdomen. I do feel exhausted due to the lack of sleep and school. But I've had unprotected sex about a couple days ago, but he did pull out before injection. Then recently, I did eat sushi and after it came all back up. I'm not sure if it was food poisoning due to raw fish or just the stomach did not agree. And no, i'm not on birth control pills. I don't know if it's possible to still get birth control pills just in case?
Fri, 11 Sep 2015
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

Thank you for your question and welcome to Healthcare Magic. I read your query and I understand your concern.

The earliest symptoms of pregnancy can appear in the first few weeks after conception. A few days after conception the fertilized egg attaches itself to the wall of uterus and because of this you may feel cramps similar to those of menstrual cramps. Breast changes. Breasts can be swollen, heavier, tender in touch. The skin around the nipples may also darken. Nausea also called morning sickness is also a famous sign of pregnancy but not every woman gets it. And the most obvious sign is a missed period.
It is possible to get pregnant when the only form of birth control is pull out, because the partner may not always find the right time to pull out.
Emergency contraception can be effective when are used up to five days after unprotected sex, so you can use them if you have less than five days since unprotected sex. Based only on your symptoms we can not know for sure if you are pregnant or not. You should take a pregnancy test at least a week after a missed period to know that.

Hope I helped with my answer. For further concerns or follow up questions, feel free to write again, I will be pleased to answer you again.

Take care,
Dr. Artiona