Hi, just want to ask for 2nd opinion of my

Hi, just want to ask for 2nd opinion of my transvaginal ultrasound result 3 days ago.

Result:
Longitudinal and transverse scans of anteverted uterus is nornal in size with thickened endometrium it measures 1.18 cm

Both ovaries are normal in size with multiple cyst structure measuring .6cm in the right ovary. While the left ovary.4cm

Comment:

Normal sized uterus with thickened endometrium

Polycystic, Bilateral

Clinical Correlation suggested

What your advices can recommend because me and my partner want to have a baby at my age of 37.

Thank you in advance, and appreciate in taking time to answer my question.

My ob gyne suggested to have a endogen shot to treat pcos but it cost expensive, is there any option to treat my polycsytic
Sat, 27 Oct 2018