Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

137 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Hi, just want to ask for 2nd opinion of my

Hi, just want to ask for 2nd opinion of my transvaginal ultrasound result 3 days ago.

Longitudinal and transverse scans of anteverted uterus is nornal in size with thickened endometrium it measures 1.18 cm

Both ovaries are normal in size with multiple cyst structure measuring .6cm in the right ovary. While the left ovary.4cm


Normal sized uterus with thickened endometrium

Polycystic, Bilateral

Clinical Correlation suggested

What your advices can recommend because me and my partner want to have a baby at my age of 37.

Thank you in advance, and appreciate in taking time to answer my question.

My ob gyne suggested to have a endogen shot to treat pcos but it cost expensive, is there any option to treat my polycsytic
Sat, 27 Oct 2018
Report Abuse
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Hi: My name is Vicki House. I was recommended by Dr. Kwon from Tallman Eye to make appointment with Dr. Glavas in Newburyport, MA at the Anna Jacques Hospital. I have a severe dry eye problem and I would like a 2nd opinion Re: my dry eye problem..My eyes run alot and would like to see if there is anything that can be done for the problem. Vicki House I guess I can contact Dr. Glavas in newburyport Ma to make an appointment I thought I could contact him through this website. YYYY@YYYY

doctor1 MD

hi i am priti suffering from juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, many surgeon are of the that it is a burnt out disease , sir my hip and knee joints are also dislocated, i want to know whether it will be curable by surgery or not sir i am priti, suffering from juvenile rheumatoid arthritis from the age 2 years. Up to 30 years i had no pain in my joints. But now i have pain in my hip joints (my knee patella is dislocate, and also hip joint is fused) many surgeons opinioned that it is burnt out disease. I want to know whether my case is curable by surgery or not please answer me

doctor1 MD

i recently failed and injured my right shoulder. The hospital took exrays and said that I had seperated my AC Joint.Thereafter I got a MRI (authorogram) and the doctor informed me that he want to do surgery. The doc. would put 2-anchors on the tendons, Do I need a second opinion?

Loading Online Doctors....