Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

136 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Hi, I am a 41 year old female. I have

Hi, I am a 41 year old female. I have been have massive pain like contractions in my upper abdomen. It almost feels like when I had my gallbladder problems but that has been taken out. I have tried tums, gas x and midol nothing has helped. Should i go to the er?
Sun, 4 Nov 2018
Report Abuse
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Hi I am a 52 year old female that just had a complete physical including blood workup testing for HIV positive, mononucleousis and rheumatoid arthritis. Everything was within normal range except for a high platelet count. Is this anything to worry about?

doctor1 MD

Hi, I am a 41 year old female. I am concerned about missed periods. Every since my late 30 s to now, I ve notice that sometimes I miss periods. I have dealt with irregular periods for sometime. I might miss a month and then it return. But lately I ve notices a couple of times missing two months. Well I have not receive my period in two months now and it got me concerned. I don t think it s a possibility with me being pregnant having been having sex. But I am concerned that I might be going through Menopause. Sometimes I find myself getting hot all of a sudden. I want to have kids one day but now with missing periods I am not sure.

doctor1 MD

I m curious to how I still have a period and I dont have my fallopian tubes? Also I m 41 years old, if I wanted to have another baby, don t have my tubes....1) how can I have a baby? 2) What is the process? 3) being that I m 41 should I be working on getting pregnant now?

Loading Online Doctors....