Hi I am Sanjay age 30 years having problem of

Hi I am Sanjay age 30 years having problem of listening of low level volume and from far distance about 5 to 6 Hi I am Sanjay age 30 years having problem of listening of low level volume and from far distance about 5 to 6 meter also . I can not listen clearly from such distance and on phone call i have to increase call volume . After phone call of 3 to 5 min i feel like my ear is closed Kindly guide me also . I can not listen clearly from such distance and on phone call i have to increase call volume . After phone call of 3 to 5 min i feel like my ear is closed Kindly guide me

Hi I am Sanjay age 30 years having problem of listening of low level volume and from far distance about 5 to 6 meter also . I can not listen clearly from such distance and on phone call i have to increase call volume . After phone call of 3 to 5 min i feel like my ear is closed Kindly guide me
Sat, 27 Oct 2018