Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

148 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Hello I have an enlarged prostate , has been tested

I have an enlarged prostate , has been tested and is fine. Have been taking Cardura tablets but am not happy with side effects. Can you recommend a natural treatment. Am trying Prostasan but do not seem to be doing much.

Many Thanks

Philip Pope
Mon, 1 Oct 2018
Report Abuse
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

I am 62 and thinking of getting a PSA test from a Health Fair bus that is coming through town. Now I have been reading the harm that can be caused if a higher reading is detected and you end up going for more tests and possibly biopsy. I am healthy but do suffer from an enlarged prostrate

doctor1 MD

I am a fifty year old I thought was in good health but last year I had a physical and the dr said my prostate was enlarged.went back this year for a physical and the dr told me it was still enlarged and was rough on the opposite side had a psa test it was .88 saw a urologic surgeon and they are going to do a biopsy anything to worry about.

doctor1 MD

Hello Dr. I am taking medications for cholostrol.. My blood test shows that my prostrate is enlarged. After advise from my friends, I started drinking soy milk. It did reduce the size. But when I went to India for vacation, I was not able to drink soy milk regularly. So after my return, the blood test showed that my prostrate had grown. So I started to take soy milk twice a day. After three months it was 5.2. Then again after 3 months, the result was 5.6. Can I take soy milk thrice a day if it will help to reduce the size of my prostrate?

Loading Online Doctors....