Helll, I was diagnosed with left lobe pneumonia almost a

Helll, I was diagnosed with left lobe pneumonia almost a month ago, on the 2nd of September. I was prescribed Augumentin and took it for 5 days instead of 7 days because I got an allergy. By that time I was already feeling well, fever was gone and my dry cough was getting better. Nevertheless, till today I am still expectorating mucus in the morning and sometimes throughout the day. It is mostly shades of yellow (from lighter to dark), but yesterday a part of it came out black. I quit smoking a month ago and I was not exposed to smoke or anything of the kind when this happened (I was mostly in the house). Anyway, I can’t tell if the phelgm comes from the lungs or because of post nasal dripping, as I feel it in the throat. I am still coughing , but not a lot, few short bouts per day. I also feel like a thoracic muscular pain in the back, where my left lung is. Besides this and the bouts of coughing, I don’t have any other symptoms, such as shortness of breath (oxygen saturation 98), maybe only some fatigue. I also had the sputum examined 1 week ago (10 days after the antibiotic) but it came back unsatisfactory for culture because it contained more than 10 scuamos cells and less than 10 inflammatory cells. Two days ago I took again a specimen for testing and now I am waiting for the result. My CRP and infection markers are within normal limits now.
A week ago I did a CT scan and it still showed some inflammation in my left lung. What should I do, considering that I am still expectorating?
Thu, 4 Oct 2018