Healthy 59yr old female never smoked. routine chest xrays show

Healthy 59yr old female never smoked. routine chest xrays show abnormality so had CT scan w/o contrast. Results say "mild bilateral chronic lung changes with area of pleural and parenchymal scarring particulary involving the R middle lobe and lingular segment of the left lung and right infrahilar region. No well-defined discrete soft tissue mass in the areas of right infrahilar region or reticular nodular at electativ changes of parenchymal scarring changes in appearance. Finding require short term progress CT chest to evaluate stability or change. An active process cannot be excluded vs chronic lung change. Should I be worried and what is next
Tue, 2 Oct 2018