Health care system and Hospital Experiences

One of my servants had gone to a government hospital because she had a gland in the throat. They said they had to operate and took 1000Rs from her and finally some problem they did not even operate- because of some fight between doctors there- for money or god knows what. I went to the hospital and blasted them in the surgery department! Imagine the shameless people took money! Did not treat! And did not give back the money either!
Sun, 7 Aug 2011
**
you can approach the higher authorities of that hospital with proper receipt and all pros and cons..was she denied treatment cos of some complication or bad results in lab investigations..if they comply well but if not clinical approach is required
Dr. RANJITHA's  Response
hi which govt hospital is this? no one wil do like this.people wil think that doctors are gods and we need to maintain that belief.
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response
Which government hospital was this? They cannot do this to a patient. They cannot refuse treatment without suitable explanation. You should go and complain to the hospital superintendent in such cases. If that still doesn't sort the problem, call the media. They will be too happy to air such stories. In any case, as a consumer and citizen you should not take this lying dow. I work in a government hospital so i know returning money is not possible because it is not taken by an individual. And why did they take 1000 Rs. Your servant must have been provided a receipt for that. No money should be pain without getting receipt. Consultation fees cannot be so high.
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response

what was the fight for???if your maid is having the reciept of that 100rs that they took from her, you can approach the medical superintendent and the administrator and ask for explanation. if not then file a case against them..they cannot do such things..

Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response
I don't believe this.You should call the media to that hospital immediately.You can also write bad reviews about this hospital in the hospital review section of this site for other users.