Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Headaches, throbbing pain, tiredness, numbness in fingers, right sided pain, vision loss. Treatment?

My boyfriend has been getting a lot of headaches the pain seems to switch sides, it s a shooting pain and feels like its throbbing, he s been feeling very tired and weak. He keeps saying that he feels like he s loosing his sight. He also said His fingers feel like they are loosing sense.he also keeps getting a pain on the right side of his body shooting up and down, which makes it unable for him to move his arm .
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  80
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Jan 2013
Thanks for posting your query.
There are 15-20 types of headache have been defined and the exact diagnosis is defined on the basis of defined history.
Does he has tears from eyes/ running nose/ nausea or vomiting/ exacerbation on exposure of light?
There may be possibilities of migraine with weakness or cerebro-vascular accidents.
You should consult with physician/ neurologist and should go for thorough neurological examinations.
You should also go for CT/ MRI brain imaging for clarification.
Presence of throbbing pain, eye symptoms, along with weakness suggest migraine (most common type of headache).
Treatment depends on the diagnosed disease.
Take care,
Dr. Mayank Bhargava
Answered: Fri, 28 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor