Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

He is not taking regularly bath ,brushing tooth ,no hygiene not mixing up people friends

Hi my son aged 25 years,completed B E in computers worked in M N Company for 2 years.After wards he left job stating that i will not work under any body.All ready 2 years completed without job. He is not taking regularly bath ,brushing tooth ,no hygiene not mixing up people friends not going outside house ,he is silent,sitting in front of the computer & unnecessary angry. we are 3 people in our family, maximum he sit silent.kindly advise
Asked On : Thu, 16 Dec 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  154
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Homeopath 's  Response
hi ,
welcome to health magic,
sir or madam ask your child that what made him disturbed he is not willing to do the job. ask him about the relation ship with the friends, with the boss,with the colleagues,what made him to go into such a depression stage ask him to open his mouth so that you can solve his problem.for such a problem you can find a solution in homeopathy also.
Answered: Thu, 16 Dec 2010
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor