Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Having umbilical hernia. Stomach bulge, not able to do work by sitting. Looking for homeopathic medicines

I m a lady with 53 years of old. I m a University employee. My problem is that umbilical hernia is affected me for last 1 year. At first it was not any problem feeling. But now my stomach part is very bulged and i cannot do any work by sitting. Pl. doctor, any homeopathic medicines are using for this disease. pl. tell me. Fathima S
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  42
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Dear Fathima,

The best solution would be to get a hernia repair or hernioplasty by a general surgeon. No medicine would help the cure of the hernia. It would only relieve pain and prevent infection. You would have to undergo an USG scan and a health check up prior to your surgery.
Answered: Fri, 29 Jun 2012
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor