Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

Having trouble ejaculating..

Hi, I'm 22 year old guy. My problem is that i never masturbated in my teenage life. I just did'nt ever think of doing it, cause I thought it was not so important. But now, at 22, I heard my pals discussing about how they masturbate at regular intervals and how important it is. So I was definately concerned and even a bit apprehensive. So, when the first chance came went about doing that. But though everything else is fine, I still could'nt figure out a way to ejaculate. I rub it back and forth but still no cum. I don't reach that stage to ejaculate and orgasm, because i dunno how to. But yeah, I still have 'wet dreams' or night ejaculations. all this normal? I'm so scared and nervous. How do I ejaculate?
Asked On : Thu, 29 Jul 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  380
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response
Ok the best thing to do is first of all get in the mood either watch porn or read something that turns you on, and think about that while you are pleasing your-self... Its also nice to use some form of K-Y gel or Lube makes it feel more realistic... dont rush it, really feel it, and take your time! If you worry about it to much you will only end up to worried and it will not happen just relax and take it easy and if you dont get anywhere .. Try and try again! but if you dont feel the need then dont do it! .. You are only young and there is nothing wrong in not being in the mood .. Your time will come and when it does it will be a Load of your mind! pardon the Pun:P
Answered: Fri, 30 Jul 2010
  Anonymous's Response
thanks :)

ok another problem is, that although I have'nt masturbated seriously many times, when I did it twice for 8 minutes, I felt something coming up from the inside. I thought it was cum. But as it came out, it was only clear urine.

Is this a problem? what is causing this? should I see a doc?
Answered: Fri, 30 Jul 2010
  Anonymous's Response
well maybe you should try and empty your bladder first! and not all cum is white! it can be thick thin or watery in texture.....
But if you are worried about it.. there would be no harm done if you went and Seen a G.P. But only if you really think you need... As you are only new to this, give it time ..... And remember not to strangle it...:P treat it nicely and it will reward you.... :)
Answered: Sat, 31 Jul 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor