Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Having hemifacial spasm on right side of my face. Is it possible to remove and will catalyst therapy help ?

I have been experiencing hfs on my right face for 3 years already and it is a disturbance on me being a training officer. How can this be remedied? I heard of catalyst theraphy . What is this and how is this done? what is the procedure for catalyst theraphy on hemifacial spasm?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  469
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
Hi, welcome to healthcaremagic forum,
HFS is twitching or jerking of muscles of the half face which is not under his own control, if the condition is very recent and mild then you can consult a homoeopath.If it is troubling u a lot then u can try catalyst therapy,which is given for few day only.
please consult to a neurosurgeon for this.
Take care
Answered: Tue, 5 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor