Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Having bells palsy on face, taken omnacotril, olsar-m50 and vitamin b. Alternate medicine?

Hi I am having bells palsy on my right side of the face docs have give me tabltes..omnacotril, olsar-m50 and some vitamin b complex tablets..kindly advice for speed recovery , would highly apprecite your feed back on the same
Asked On : Mon, 12 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  142
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response

the prescribed medicines hav to be taken on time without fail & kindly avoid any massaging and exposure noxious smells as such for atleast 12weeks, which is the usual time taken for recovery. pls keep urself less stressed & stop worrying much about the problem.

In Addition to these, the eyes should be tape shut overnight to avoid corneal ulcerations/keratitis(ulcers/ inflammation in the cornea).

add fruits & vegetables(cooked) in ur diet.

thank u:-)
Answered: Mon, 12 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor