Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Having acidity problem. Burning feeling in chest. Taking eno. Suggest some solution

Hi, I am having problem with acidity. I am suffering this problem since last 2 years. Whenever i eat Potato, puffed rice cornflakes. It burns my chest and i need to take eno or i have to drink water continuously to cool my chest. Sorry for my broken english. Please give me permanent suggestion on this. Thanks Umesh Jagtap
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  209
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Dear umesh,
apart from potatoes etc. which foods cause you to have the symptoms?
otherwise do u get heart burn, chest/ upper tummy pain/ sour watery regurge?
lot of things..
can you add details?
hope to answer you if get more info...
thanks for being here..

Answered: Tue, 17 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor