Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Having PCOD, vomiting, back pain. Urine test negative. Can I get pregnant?

hi sir,im married for 1 year.aftr marriage i got period for every 2 months.i consulted a doctor she treated me with diane35 for 6 months as im having pcod . after that i used siphen for 1 month still i got date but a very low one.for 1 week i ot symptoms like vomitings, backpain and all.negative urine test. i consulted doctor she directed me to infertility she gave me rejumet,B longf n i able to get pregnant.i need your sugestion
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  22
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hi, you have said PCOD. What is your age, your hormonal levels, Thyriod function test. all that is important to advice. you are put on metformin and Folic acid with pyridoxine. which is very good. you need to take this tablets for a while. Sometimes you will conceive with this treatment only if no other major problems. all the best.
Answered: Mon, 10 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor