Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Have varicose veins. Getting arm pain and vein popped out after twisting. Should I consult a doctor?

Hey there, I was play fighting with my brother last night and he twisted my arm And my arm started to hurt an a vain poped out Up my arm also on my finger .. And it s felt sore an A bit numb all day.. I had a hair alas tick on My are before that cut off a bit off cercilation Before the injury.. Also I suffer with varicas vains.. Is this normal do I need to see a Doctor? Thanks Sam
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  51
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Welcome to Health care magic forum.
It appears that there is a muscle twitch, or a dislocation of the joint. If pain relieved by tomorrow no problem, if not i advise you to consult an orthopedic surgeon for diagnosis.
Avoid taking potato, other tubers, tomato, egg, chicken, and sea foods till the pain is relieved.
Take more of green leafy vegetables, pulses, sprouts,and
protein rich foods to hasten the recovery.
Wishing for a quick and complete recovery. Thank you.
Answered: Thu, 26 Dec 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor