Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Have vaginal boil in the inner skin and itching become intolerable

Hi, I m Asha 33yrd old female. I have a vaginal boil in the inner skin part. At times it irritates me a lot; i feel the itching/pricking sensation. This sought of sensation is ususally more from a week before i get my periods. I have noticed it from almost 10yrs and post periods after a week when the white starts getting dispatched due to that wettness i feel that itching problem. I try to keep the area dry. But sometimes that itching becomes intolerable. What do i do to solve this problem.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  135
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
OBGYN 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
The boil you are having is most likely a blocked gland or infected hair follicle. If it is causing much of discomfort then the only way out is to get it removed surgically from a gynaecologist.Try local antiseptic oint with steroids to relieve itching.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Fri, 25 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor