Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Have tremors in the body, erectile dysfunction. Have depression

hi sir i am 27 years old, and my penis does not erect even if i try to do sex with my gf.i have try to do sex with her 2 times but does not get successful as my penis does not erect (I do have feelings to have sex though). i feel too much ashamed and in high tension . One more thing sir i am suffeing from a neurological disease where i have tremors on my whole body i am not sure whats the name of this disease i think its essential tremors or something else may be Parkinson s i am undergoing treatment for this from best neurologists in Pune. so may be it can be the reason but right now i m in major depression because i feel too much tired and does not get the strength or stamina to do sex , i am thinking to get marriegs soon but how can i satisfy her and how come we have our baby. Please sir help me i will be higly thankfull to you.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013
Answers:  2 Views:  27
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your problem description and got it right. You are undergoing neurological treatment from the best neurologist in Pune. Very good. He should be your best judge and would have advised you about any sexual problem you might develop due to that neurological disorder. As he hasn't, I suppose, you should be good at sex.

I think you are worried about the neurological disease, connecting it with your sexual life and worrying about sexual life. Why should you do that? Anxiety about sexual performance actually decreases libido.

Therefore, you should leave the neurological part and treatment to the neurologist and do only your part during sex. Means concentrate only on sex and not on neurological problem. If there is a relationship between them, the neurologist must have advised you about it.

You might need an expert psychological counseling intervention. Find one psychologist in your area and seek advice. For my patients with such problems I usually prescribe sex therapy and logo therapy.

I hope this answers your questions. I am available for further queries.
Good luck.
Answered: Fri, 23 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor