Have stomach problems, acid reflux, stomach hernia. Done colon resection. Acupuncture useful?

I am trying to find info on plaquenil . I have bad stomach problems, acid reflux , no ibufrofin had colon resection surgery and have a stomach hernia. My stomach is easily upset to watch what I eat. I don ;t think this is a good med for me but my rheumatologist thinks it is the best . It takes 3-6 onths to work. How do I deal with the side effects and how long does it take for them to go away. Will acupuncture be an alternative solution?
Fri, 27 Sep 2013