Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
177 Doctors are Online

Have pain during periods. CBC and pelvic scan shows high Hb and beta thalassemia, fibroid and cyst. Help

Hi, I am 28 and from my menses I had always heavy pain for 5 days. I have 5-6 vomiting on day1 and pain lasts for 5 days.I can t even walk or sit or sleep. Recently I had my CBC and pelvic scan n been informed tht am beta thalassemia with HB f high. And Having subserosal fibroid and also a 5mm cyst on my cervix . I have been married since 2 years and trying to conceive.i always had periods on 28 day cycle but from past 6 months its more than34 days.plz help me am unable to bear this pain
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  61
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi friend
Welcome to Health Care Magic

Over The Counter (OTC) Non Steroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs (NSAID) - like ibuprofen, diclofenac and so on (taken after food) will help very much, inpain.
Domperidone or ondensetron or promethazine will help in vomiting.
Take care - none of these medicines should be taken if pregnancy is even suspected...

The cervical cyst is small - can be removed by a small procedure.
The fibroid, if small, is unlikely to be a problem for pregnancy.
Beta thalassemia is born with you (inherited) / must be 'minor' - detection now is no serious hazard.

Take care
Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck
Answered: Fri, 9 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor