Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Have had blood filled bumps on the base penis, bleed a lot, painful. What can be done?

Hi,I have had blood filled bumps on the base of my penis for a few years now.They bleed alot when they get popped by accident when showering or drying after showering.They hurt a little when rubbed or brushed against pant zipper when useing the restroom.They also have a tendency to scab over. What can I do to get rid of these?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  29
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have
multiple blood filled bumps over base of the penis since long time.

Mostly these are Capillary Haemangiomas ,However final diagnosis can be confirmed only on clinical examination .Please consult qualified General Surgeon for clinical assessment and further treatment.

Please do not attempt to squeeze them yourself.
Answered: Wed, 28 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor