Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Have degenerated spinal disease. Had failed back surgery syndrome. Taking morphine sufate. Does ENT medicaid have to pay for medication?

Hello, I have a very serious cse of degenerated spinal disease and failed back surgery syndrome I ve been on morphine sulfate for several years and have taken them as prescribed I take 200mg 3 times a day. I ve having much trouble with my medicade hmo, but if the drug is not covered by my hmo, does ent medicade have to pay for the medication, under state & federal law? I live in fla
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  43
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Spine Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
I think you need to ask to the appropriate authority and we can not answer this question. From the medical point of view, i would try to curtail the morphine dose as it can not be permanent solution to the problem. You tend to develop dependency on it. Thanks.
Answered: Thu, 18 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor