Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
124 Doctors are Online

Have blockages from ear to heart, Orkan sunoscs and TCAR. What to do?

My name is Elaine Haase. I have just received a call from my older sister concerning my brother with regards to 3 major health issues 1-Progressive Blockages of our brothers hear-2-his heart is weakening-3-Orkan sunoscs (which I'm sure is spelt incorrect and I would like to know what it means). I would also like an explanation with regards to TCAR which I was told is similiar to an angioplasti
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  10
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response

Don't worry number treatment available without angioplasty.

this is progressive block not complete, so keep in your mind if pt follow some rule , he will be healthy and total fit without surgery.

follow following rule

1 proper and regular diet

2 only two time not breakfast not afternoon food

3 take vegetable diet

4 daily walking up to 3 to 4 dyspnoea

5 dont have costipation or other abdominal problem

hello ayurveda having very stander treatment without surgery think about this
Answered: Sat, 27 Apr 2013
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor