Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Have bleeding and cramps after sex. Had frozen cervix due to abnormal cells. Cervical cancer?

I have to kids already but after I have my son 10 months ago I have been bleeding every time after sex ive been getting very painful cramps they don t feel like pregnancy cramps its allot worse very sharp but it comes and goes every day when I discharge its like a pinkish now I don t know what tissue looks like but today after sex something came out asking with blood it was lumpy and pretty big . Now a few years ago I got a procedure done and my cervix was frozen due to abnormal cells could it be a sign of cervical cancer? I just want to know what it could possibly be
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  72
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Hi thanks for your question.
Bleeding after sex could be due to many reason and cervicitis is commonest cause.The lumpy big thing with blood which came out after sex could be a cervical polyp which got avulsed during sex resulting in bleeding .The cervical polyp could be a cause for you pain cramps and bleeding.Yes other reason responsible for your symptom could be cervical cancer I would suggest you to consult a gynaecologist who may be able to examine you to determine exact cause of pain,cramps and bleeding.
Hope this answers your question.
Answered: Sun, 10 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor