Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

Hard painful bump appeared on inner pelvic region after rough sex. How to cure it?

A hard painful bump has formed on the inner pelvic region right along where the edge of panties go. Had moderately rough sex yesterday. This bump is very hard and painful and makes it a task to walk and is very uncomfortable. There is no color, just raises skin that is about the size of a quarter. Any idea of what it may be and how I should go about treating it?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  48
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Welcome to healthcare magic
as you have a problem with hard painful bump and it has been developed after doing rough sex. may it possible it has been developed with such jerk, pressure or blunt injury while sex.
mostly it has been as inflammation. so you should have to rub ice on it. and wait for one or two days..
if it's not recover.. Have to visit doctor..

Dr. Nikul Patel
Answered: Thu, 28 Feb 2013
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor