Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Hair fall, salty water. How to control hair fall, possibility of hair regrowth?

hi I am Md.Moinul islam,a bangladeshi,now working in saudi arabia,my age is 31.where i work here is too much hot,average tem is 41/42 & which water i make my bathe this is too much my hair is too much my question is to you How can i stop my hair falling?have any medicine for re-grown my fall hair? plz give me some advice or any medicine name.
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  82
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Dermatologist 's  Response
Jul 2012
Dear MMislam, Am afraid i cannot give you trade names of medications as it is not allowed on this site. Moreover, a dermatologist nearby has to see you to assess the type of hair fall & accordingly give you medications. You may want to try bathing with mineral water for your hair issues & /or attach a shower filter & avoid 'hard water' & too much shampooing. Alternatively should you wish details, please contact me privately on this portal on ask a doctor. Cheers & Good luck Dr Praveen Rodrigues MD Dermatologist & Cosmetologist, Bangalore, India
Answered: Mon, 13 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor