Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Had spinal fusion surgery, circular, hard lump under skin of lower spine, hurts when touched. Treatment?

About 9 years ago I had a spinal fusion surgury on the upper part of my spine. Recently I found a hard lump along my lower spine. It is under the skin , and sort of pops out when I bend over and goes back in when I am standing up straight. It is about an inch long and circular. It only hurts when it is touched directly. What could this possibly be? I cannot visit my orthopedic surgeon anymore because of a change in my insurance.
Asked On : Thu, 5 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  399
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hi,thank u for the your history is not clear like what was your previous diagnosis it may be a lump but it need to be examined by any expert surgeon or orthopedician.if you are conscious about your health you should not delay or should not wait for any insurance and all.good luck
Answered: Sat, 29 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor