Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Had chest x ray that showed vascularity in the right lung. Have bilatreal kidneys. Help?

I had a chest x ray last year in saudi arabia and it showed a vscularity in the right lung . When the cheif radiologis reviewed it., he reassured me that there is nothing to worry about. The problem that I m still cmplaining of pain at the right thoracic site and at the same time I have bilateral kidney stones which made me really confused about the cause of the pain. Do you think that it is better to repeat the chest -x ray? . Although the tele radiologist who reviewd my previous x ray advised me to do CT scan , the radiologist at my own institution did t advise me to do it as the result is almost the same as my baseline. I;m currently in the UK for a study and I need to make sure that every thing is OK because my condition keeps me scarred. Please help me to decide what I need to do.!!! . Moreover, I don t have any cardiac medical history in my family but there is a srtong family history of asthma and I was initially diagnosed with asthmah 8 years ago bot after having a PFT, my pulomnologist told me my symptoms were related only allergic bronchitis . please help me.!!!!
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  44
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
better go for ct scan as it will clearly indicatethe condition of chest as your family history of asthma never take chance
if everything is clear think of only kidney stones
Answered: Thu, 30 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor