Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
124 Doctors are Online

Had appendectomy, cleaned ruptured cyst. Is it normal to have vaginal discharge after it?

Hi I am 33 yrs old 5 2 and had an appendectomy 1 1/2 wk ago. I was wondering if it s normal to have vaginal discharge? I was on my 3rd day of my cycle when I had the surgery. Didn t bleed anymore after my surgery, only had discharge. When they opened me to do the appendectomy the surgeon noticed I had a ruptured cyst . The surgeon just cleaned the blood from the ruptured cyst and went ahead with the appendectomy. So is this normal?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  284
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
General Surgeon 's  Response
Vaginal discharge is not related to Appendicectomy surgery or surgery for Ovarian cyst.
Vaginal discharge may be due to many conditions.It may be physiological or due to infection.
Please consult your gynaecologist and proceed accordingly.
Wish you good health
Answered: Mon, 11 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor