Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
164 Doctors are Online

Had 3 miscarriages in one year. Have Adrenal cyst. Want to get pregnant. Advice?

Hi, I jave suffer my 3 miscarrages.Im worried about it. I'm also a pacient of adrenal cyst . I oprated my cyst in 2004. But the cyst apeard once again
My last miscarriage is on 22 december 2012. Now lz tell me about pragnacy I'm disturb l have no kid. In one year 3 miscarriages. I wana to be pragnant now .my waight is 70 and age is 33. Plz any suggesion to get pregent .
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  23
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
The recurrent miscarriages that you had could be due to adrenal deficiency. You need to get your serum DHEA levels evaluated to know the cause. Do consult an infertility specialist for the same.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. RakhiTayal
Answered: Thu, 2 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor