Fundraising ideas for sick baby

what are some good fundraising ideas. a friend of mine has a 5 month old son in need of a heart transplant
Tue, 15 Dec 2009
Medical Procedures ,  
's  Response
selling chocolate having an auction or something like that.

I have been sick for a month. I was admitted to the hospital 2x, and determined to have pneumonia but had no symptoms of pneumonia, other than fluid on the left lung . However, my SED rate is 78 and prior to this illness was normal. Also, WBC and RBC low, spleen enlarged and liver enzymes are high. I have swelling in my lower back and down the right side of my leg, doctors aren t listening to my complaints of exhaustion, and swelling in lower back. MRI with contrast of lower back indicates no infection of the 2 year old surgery site that includes hardware. Doctors are giving up, which concerns me greatly because I m not feeling well. I am a college professor and school starts in a week. Do you have any ideas of what can be going on?

Hi, for the past couple of weeks I have had on and off headaches everyday and shooting pains in my belly which sometime cause me to stop doing whatever I am doing due to the sharpness of the pain. I have also been feeling quite sick throughout the day and generally not feeling myself. Any ideas what this could be please? Thanks Ellie

Hi. I had a baby just over 2 weeks ago and since then I ve been felling dizzy a lot of the time. blurred vision, feeling sick all the time, no appetite and no energy at all. I find doing the simplest of tasks draining and my balance is off too. Any ideas what could be the matter? Thank you. Yvonne

Recent questions on  Organ transplantation

Hi,ive had small light patching in lower leg, since young. Age 40 now. Noticed recently its going indented and there has developed a diagonal purply line above. Also a small pea shape higher up forms when tense that leg/put weight on that leg (left leg) Renal transplant jan2013 on myfortic and prograf (tacrolimus).anything to worry about?many thanks

i am abhijeet, and have been diagnosed with renal failure. doctors have advised me to undergo renal transplant. i am 37 yrs old and my blood group is O +ve and unfortunately i dont have any relative who can donate. kindly advice if it is possible for me to undergo live unrelated transplant if someone is willing to donate a kidney. my contact num is 91-0000

In your opinion, how effective is dialysis in comparison with a kidney transplant? A kidney transplant from a living donor in comparison with a cadaver?
What are the health risks of kidney donation , specifically kidney, from the donors prospective?
Is it common for donor health to decline after donation?
Do you anticipate the number of kidney donors going up or down in the next 10 years?
Do you think there will be an end to the shortage of kidney donors in The United States?

I get sudden heart race increase , I had stress test done, and alter test done , the doctor say it looks fine . But I still get sudden heart rate increase , it all started after I had hair transplant done , even the day of surgery I had high blood pressure and heart rate , they had to stop the surgery for couple of hours. Can you suggest anything for this ? Thank you

sir/mam, i m worried about an incident that occured theybeforeyesterday that, i was feeding street dogs, i had put my hand in one dog's neck, i didnt realize that the dog was bleeding and the blood of the dog touched my thumb of right hand on...

Hello Doctor,,I have a general question about Syphilis . If a person kisses or do suck a syphilis infected person, is there chances that the second person got infected or it only spreads through anal? Thanks in advance

My aunt (in India) had undergone cataract surgery on her right eye 6 months back, but her vision didnt improve even after 4 months. Last month the doc advised her a minor surgery that can improve her vision. But that didnt yield positive results...