For the past three years or so, I have struggled

For the past three years or so, I have struggled with off and on bouts of extreme fatigue and very little strength. I have had small nodules, no bigger than the head of a #2 lead pencil that needs sharpening, on my arms and legs this whole time. During the past month or so, they have appeared on the back of my neck and base of my skull. Blood and urine tests have always come back normal.

The latest bout of no strength or energy began almost six weeks ago and does not seem to be going away this time. I get exhausted just walking across a room and do not have the stamina to take a stand up shower. I went back to the doctor a little over a week ago. I was told not to worry about the nodules, despite the fact they seem to be spreading, unless they begin to grow. The blood tests (no urine this time) shows that my thyroid is normal and I am not anemic. The doctor said that I do have elevated carbon dioxide and slightly elevated B12. My doctor says I have nothing to worry about yet has no answers for me.

Do you? Any suggested questions for me to ask my doctor or tests I should ask to have done?

Serena
Thu, 27 Sep 2018