Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Foot pain from ankle to toes, numbness in toes, occasional swelling on knee. Have braces for feet. Any ideas?

i have such foot pain i cant walk, from my ankle to my toes, i have numbness in 3 of the out side toes on each foot, i am taking anti inflammatory pills, and fluid feet some times swell to my knee ..i work on cement floors, and wear steel toed shoes, although i have been off work for 2 months because of pain, and nothing has changed, any more then 20 min on my feet and they hurt, when i set down, i cant walk for about 10 min after i get up, i have had x rays and currently booked for bone scans, i have braces made for my feet, regular exercises, 8 hr shift at work, literally makes me cry...any ideas? the local doctors are baffled by this as it is very frustrating to me
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  26
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Thank for asking to HCM
I would advise you to stop the exercise till the diagnosis be made, looking to your history it may be some blood circulation disturbances particularly return of venous blood, keep the leg in elevated position even at day time, drink plenty off water, try some vitamin supplements, it has to come around if nothing bad came out in investigation, be in touch with HCM for further help have nice day
Answered: Sat, 30 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor