Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Feel dizzy, light headed, sweating excessively followed by vomiting. Sugar and BP normal. Food poisoning case ?

Hi Dr Mintz, i am a healthy 32 year old male. from the past couple of months I have been experiencing a very strange sickness. All of a sudden i feel dizzy,light headed and soon I start sweating excessively followed by vomiting . the moment i vomit everything is fine for a short while and then again i feel dizzy & light headed. I only feel better if I lie down or sleep. I have checked my blood pressureand blood sugar on several occasions and it has been fine. I would like to know the cause, I have been told by my GP that it is a cse of food poisoning .
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  82
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Food poisoning might not cause these symptoms which are long standing.You require a proper evaluation and consult a physician for a proper advice.Hope I have answered your question.
Answered: Sat, 5 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor