Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Extremely painful sex, felt large lump inside, had hysterectomy. What can the lump possiblily be?

When my husband and I were having sex I told him it was extremely painful.He told me he felt a large lump or something in the way. He said it felt like it was right at the opening. When I went to the bathroom standing up I could actually feel something in me like my insides were falling out vaginally. I had a total hyst 15 years ago. What could this possibly be. ?
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  12 Awaiting Answer
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor