Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Extra skin hanging from vagina. Any herbal remedies or exercise to tighten it up?

Hi .. I have an issue .... down there ..... My name is Rachael and im 15. I have this .. extra piece of skin that hangs down like half an inch from my lips and I HATE it .... I feel ... loose and disgusting ... I google/binged it and all I saw was Surgery Surgery Surgery I really dont want to have to go through surgery and risk nerve damage or something .. Do you know of any exercises or herbal remedies that I could use to tighten it up ...? Im kinda willing to do anything at this point ... Its SO gross and its just ...... ew. Please help ! :/
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  277
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello Midnight.gurl159,

Thank you for using the services of Healthcare Magic.

About your worries, i think it is important for you to let a Medical Doctor examine this growth so that he or she will be able to determine the nature of the growth. If the Medical Doctor decides surgery is the only means of treatment, its advisable to accept. Don´t think herbal remedies work better than Modern medicines. The fact that you don´t know the risk you take by using the herbal medicines doesn´t mean the risk don´t exist. Exercises are always beneficial to an individual.

Hope this will be of help to you

Answered: Wed, 9 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor