Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Erectile dysfunction during sex with wife

i am suffering from erectile dysfunction for which i seek help. I am basically bisexual in nature and is having erection problem when trying to do sex with wife. For male partners i am having no such issues. I am 36 yrs old, and had been fairly doing well with mild hypertension .. How do i cure this I am having normal erections in night and morning. Only when sleeping with wife i cant get arousal. there is no relationship problems and i had been doing sex with her even 15 days before. Suddenly it stopped.
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  86
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
are you taking any new antihypertensive may also cause erectile dysfunction. and you in a position of more prone for STDs. so better rule out that also.
Answered: Thu, 3 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor