Elevated Troponin levels. 0.07 -0.04 no signs of MI or

Elevated Troponin levels. 0.07 -0.04 no signs of MI or any type of heart related issues after EKG ECG and Nuclear Stress Test. What could cause this and why weeks later do I have random spurts of becoming lightheaded and also in that moment feeling very week. This happens almost every day and last for an hour or so. Feels like a dull ache in left chest with lack of concentration accompanied by feeling lightheaded and muscle aches throughout back.

Please help as so far I have gotten no answers . I have lost 37 pounds and really don’t feel any better then before.

Ps. 28 year old male with no history of heart problems
Sat, 3 Nov 2018