Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Ear clogged, couldn't hear, hear buzzing noise. Cure for symptoms?

so today i friend smacked me in my ear and right after he did it immediately felt like it was clogged and i couldn't hear out of it very well. there was a very high pitched ringing noise. it slowly went away and my hearing is slowly coming back but it is still a bit difficult to hear out off. it also didn't hurt at all when i was hit. and when i talk i can here i quiet buzzing noise and it is very i irritating. this happened about 15 minutes ago, does anybody know what has happened?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  9
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
I have gone through your query and understood your concerns. I suggest you to go to ENT doctor for examination of your ear. There must be injury to your ear drum which is giving such type of symptoms. It must be examined as soon as possible by a professional. As for now just take diclofenac and go for examination. Thank you.
Answered: Fri, 11 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor