Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
164 Doctors are Online

Doesn't have fully grown vagina. Will never become pregnant. How to rectify this problem?

hi i am form pakistan i am 22 year old i have a problem that i have utrus but a dimple of vigaina i not have vigaina i had 5 time dilation but after 1 or 2 day my vigaina come on the same place whan my periods come it first collected then come with a presure recently when i mat to my dr he told me that i never become pragnenet he says that before ur marriage we opprate u in which u just do intercours and nothing else sir plz tell me what i doo i am very upset plz advice me or tell me same way from which i become prefect when i face my husband plz help me
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  57
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
OBGYN 's  Response
Hi, thanks for writing..
I understand your concern.. Your doctor has given you the appropriate treatment. Just prior to your marriage 1 , get a vaginoplasy done. Then you can have a normal sexual life. If you have a normal uterus and normal ovaries, then you can get pregnant after vaginoplasty, hope i have answered your query. Good day.
Answered: Tue, 30 Sep 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor