Does levothyronime tablets look purplish pink with M/22 or M/Z2 imprint?

Thank you so very much fro your assistance! I am attempting to identify a small round purplish- pink tablet with an imprint showing: M/ 22 or M/Z2. The bottle was labeled as levothyronime, but they have not ever looked like this. Thank you again & God bless, tammy
Tue, 1 Apr 2014
Different companies making levothyroxine make in different shape and color and so there is no problem in using it as far as it is sure that bottle is having levothyroxine.In my opinion,you can use it if you are sure that it is levothyroxine.
Thanks