Does gallbladder dysfunction cause pain below the ribcage and acid reflux?

I had a clean colonoscopy and endoscopy about 4 months ago. But lately I’ve had attacks of burning pain on my right front side just below my rib cage that seem to come on quickly, get more severe, and last longer. This afternoon’s attack has left me also feeling some heartburn and still a slight burning pain. I take Omeprazole 40mg in the AM and Ranitidine 300mg at bedtime for reflux. So I’m wondering if I could have some problem with my gall bladder or (God forbid) my pancreas?
Wed, 30 May 2018