Does frequent masturbation cause side effects?

Hi..I am 18 years old teenager... I am deeply attracted by porn video ,picture. I always masterbate when I saw these videos as like 2/3 times a day... When I was 16 these behaviour was builded.. So I am asking that does it will be problem in future?
Thu, 28 Jan 2016
Dentist 's  Response
Hi Welcome to HEALTHCARE MAGIC..

I have gone through your query and can understand your concern...

Masturbation does not cause any physical damage, if the you are taking healthy diet . Masturbation of 2-3 times a week is normal & will not cause any problem. However excessive masturbation could be harmful to your future sex life.
Excessive masturbation can cause keratinization (hardening of mucosa) of glans of penis. Which can cause penis insenstive to normal stimulation during sex. This may cause lack of pleasure during sex & inability to ejaculate during sex.

To reduce masturbation, You should try to focus more on your studies, sports activities,etc. You should should avoid watching porn/adult content. You could sleep in such a way (such as tight clothes, wearing gloves etc) that your hands could not gain access to your penis.

Hope this information helps
Good luck