Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

Does excessive ejaculation increase testosterone leading to retardation in growth?

Anyone plz help i am very depress teenager for 6 months now!reply fast & urgent does excessive ejaculation can stop or stunt height.As one doctor told that excessive ejaculation can increase testosterone level which can prematurely or early close the growth plates restricting further height or the ultimate height of that individual.Is it true or if false then why doctor gave this answer.please tell me i am a teenage 17male,and very depressed & stressed.please help Thank you & God bless you
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  178
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Anesthesiologist 's  Response
Welcome to healthcaremagic.I went through your history.i understud your worry.testosteron is the hormone which helps in muscle strengthening,bone strengthening hormone in males.testosteron can cause closure of growth plates when it is abnormally high...first you think of your general body health conditin and your physical it appropriate to your age?if it is normal ,then noo need to worry.only excessive ejaculation can not cause abnormal rise in testodteron is normal naturl phenomenon.if there are abnormal rise in testosteron levels think of other abnormalities.or any abnormality in growth also should be investigated
Answered: Wed, 3 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor