Does Perforomist increase pressure in the eyes?

Can Perforomist increase pressure with open-angle glaucoma, my eye pressure has increased since the dr prescribed it, but I am also using ipratropium Bromide.My eye pressure was within normal limits before I started these meds, it is now high, it has never been this high before, I also used prescribed eye drops for the glaucoma,
Thu, 2 Aug 2018
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Perforomist will not cause increased eye pressure. It is a bronchodilator. If you have increased pressure in your eyes, then you should consult the glaucoma specialist and let them change the eye drops after monitoring you in person.

Hope it helps.