Does Ovasafe aid pregnancy?

Hello mam, I am having ovasafe for around 2 months for not having periods properly. I also had sex with husband this newyear. My regular periods day is 5th. But I didn t get periods now. What to do? We don t want to have the baby now. Ovasafe is good to have pregnancy? If it is good , shall I stop this tablet? Pls anyone just help on this.
Sat, 31 Mar 2018

Kindly, provide me content of Ovasafe medicine. Mostly it is vitamin and mineral combination drug which will not help in preventing pregnancy.

As your period is delayed, pregnancy should be ruled out first. For rule out pregnancy, blood serum HCG test or urine HCG card test can be done along with USG scan.

From next time onwards, use barrier or other suitable contraceptive method to prevent pregnancy. Also, consult a gynecologist for examination and discuss your case.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Parth Goswami