Does Mobic cause elevated blood pressure levels?

I am on Losartan 100mg per day. I take 15 mg of Mobic twice per week. The Losartan has been working fine, but I took the Mobic this morning at around 6 am and I checked my blood pressure at 1 pm and it was very high. Can Mobic cause this? Also my energy level has been low. Can Mobic cause this?
Mon, 25 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

The answer is yes, mobic can cause both. If your blood pressure was under control before starting mobic and you suddenly had this unexpected elevation then mobic is the most likely cause. Low energy may occur to patients who take mobic. Most patients won't experience this symptom but up to 1 in 10-15 will. You should check with your doctor how important is mobic for you. Perhaps you can substitute another drug for it if your doctor agrees.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.