Does Amitriptyline and Valium contain Nitroglycerin ?

If taken frequently Is it bad for health and will it affect ones Libido?
Thu, 17 Dec 2009
's  Response
Amitriptyline hydrochloride (sold as Elavil®, Tryptanol®, Endep®, Elatrol®, Tryptizol®, Trepiline®) is a tricyclic antidepressant drug. Valium - base durg Diazepam , marketed under brand names Valium, Stesolid, Diazemuls, Seduxen, Bosaurin, Diapam, Antenex and Apozepam) is a drug which is a benzodiazepine derivative. It possesses anxiolytic, anticonvulsant, sedative, skeletal muscle relaxant and amnestic properties. Both Amitriptyline and Valium does not contain Nitroglycerin, and they are prescribed for sleeping. It is bad if taken frequently or regularly and the patient will get addicted in course of time. Nitroglycerin is used medically as a vasodilator to treat heart conditions-.