What is Nitroglycerin?
Nitroglycerin spray and tablets are used to treat episodes of angina in people who have coronary artery disease. Nitroglycerin comes as a sublingual tablet, an extended-release (long-acting) capsule, and a spray.
Questions and answers on "Nitroglycerin"
Health resources related to Nitroglycerin
- Nitroglycerin paste for raynaud's
- Nitroglycerin side effects adults
- Side effects of nitroglycerin
- Nitroglycerin pill case
- Adverse effect nitroglycerin
- Nitroglycerin ointment
- Reaction to swolling nitroglycerin
- How long does nitroglycerin work
- Nitroglycerin after drinking red bull
- Bronchial tubes and nitroglycerin